KFC Now Available in Byron Any Time You Want
EVER FELT a desperate need for some KFC, but you can’t get your hands on some, because the franchise is totally locked out of Byron?
Here’s a rock solid Voice of Byron guaranteed home-made version. Just use all organic ingredients and it’ll be healthy as well!
Tastes just like the real thing!
Make sure you use all organic ingredients and it’ll be healthy as well!
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon marjoram leaves, crushed finely
Combine all ingredients as listed in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid (baby food jars work good). Shake mixture to combine. Stores for months. Keep out of direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
- Mix together 4 teaspoons mixture, 1 cup flour, 2 Tbls. packed light brown sugar and 1 teaspoons salt.
- Place in a doubled plastic food bag and add chicken to coat.
- Fry, drain on paper towels, serve!