15 Hectare Development Package For Sale Near Byron Bay’s Farm and Hospital
BYRON BAY real estate agents Raine and Horne have called for expressions of interest for a 15 hectare development adjacent to the Farm and the Byron Central Hospital.
The split land parcel, joined by an easement, is situated to the east and west of the Byron Bay Central Hospital.
The Raine and Horne listing describes the land as a prime development site 4.5 km from Byron Bay’s town centre.
Features of the package are listed as:
- Located just off the Pacific Highway with multiple road frontages and minutes from the beaches of Byron Bay
- Split land parcel, joined by an easement, situated to the East and West of Bryon Bay public hospital
- The site size, co-location with the hospital, shortage of retirement/aged care options in the region and growth in the over 55s age group make this land parcel ideal for an integrated retirement living and healthcare precinct.
- Draft plans and studies support the development of ~260 independent living units, 120 aged care beds and associated retail, community facilities and a medical centre.
- Existing zoning permits a wide range of development with the potential to expand land use to permit Seniors Housing supported by demand in the region
- Advanced planning proposal research to leverage when completing negotiations with Council.
- A demonstrated future demand for single and couple suited housing through to 2036
Expressions of Interest close 4pm, Friday 16th March 2018.
The exclusive marketing agent, Danny Bukowski, can be reached on 0427 007 116