Products and Services: Voice of Byron • Bay Locals Business Directory
Bay Locals Business Directory ENHANCED LISTINGS
We were very happy with the response after our soft launch of the Bay Locals Business Directory early this year.
This allowed us to fine tune our offers. It also showed us there was a need for our particular kind of Business Directory.
The Bay Locals Business Directory isn't the only one of its kind. But it IS the only one backed by SIX Byron Bay Facebook Pages:
- Voice of Byron (2338 members)
- Voice of Byron: Busy Line (1321 members)
- Voice of Byron: Sport (1064 members)
- Voice of Byron: Wholistic (1234 members)
- Voice of Byron: Food & Fun (1381 members) and
- Know What I Miss About Byron Bay (KWIMABB - 3513 members)
You'll see how important this is in a moment.
But first, let's talk about the ENHANCED LISTINGS for Bay Locals Business Directory.
Basic listings in the Directory are free, and there are currently around 1500 of them. Our criteria for who can have a free listing is "any Byron Shire business that services Byron Bay".
But what if there's a business that's not on the front page of its category? To stop it being buried in the back, you can offer them an Enhanced Listing.
With an Enhanced Listing, their business jumps not only to the front pahe of their category, but also to the top of the page.
- Their new listing is much bigger.
- It can now contain their logo and also other photos.
- It can also have a link to their own website.
- And they will also get a $50 advertisement once a month in the Voice of Byron page of their choice. For example, a restaurant would most likely choose Voice of Byron: Food & Fun; but a Surf Shop would most likely choose Voice of Byron: Sport.
How To Make an Appointment to Sell a Business an Enhanced Listing in the Bay Locals Business Directory
- Choose a business at the bottom of the front page of their category, or on a page back from the front
- Ask them if they'd like to confirm we have their details correct.
- Confirm their details, then say something like, "You know people might miss your business since it's listed alphabetically which means it's not at the top of the front page of your category."
- After they respond, no matter what they say, you follow up with, "You know, it doesn't cost very much to get youtr business up the top of the front page of your category."
- When they respond, then tell them the other things they also get with an Enhanced Listing.
- Next, tell them the price - "It's normally $40 a week, but John Wright said he'd like to reward early birds with a $10 per week discount which lasts for ever, so if you come on board today you'll save $40 a month - you'll pay only $120 a month for as long as you advertise with us."
Products & Prices